* * CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday. * *
You are here
Organizational Reference Tool
The Organizational Reference Tool for SLPs (XLS) is used when aligning IEP goals to standards. Please read the guide tab for further instructions on how to use this guidance.
Communication Rating Scales
The Communication Rating Scales are to be used with students 3-21 years of age.
- Communication Rating Scales Webinars
- Communication Rating Scales Overview: What's New and How to Score
- Articulation/Phonology (Training)
- Language - Receptive/Expressive (Training)
- Pragmatic (Training)
- Fluency (Training)
- Voice (Training)
Frequently Asked Questions
Auditory Process Deficits
Practice Guidelines for SLPA Supervisors
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
- Special Education
For more information about services for students who have speech or language impairments in Colorado, please contact:
Tami Cassel, Speech-Language
Email Tami Cassel
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.