- State Board of Education Appoints Dr. Katy Anthes as Interim Commissioner
- Colorado Education Commissioner steps down
- ESSA Listening Tour to visit Thornton on Monday, May 23
- State Board approves innovation zone for Aurora Public Schools
- Fewer students in Colorado have reading deficiencies
- ESSA Listening Tour to visit Durango and Greeley
- Report shows continued growth in Colorado's dual enrollment programs
- Show the love during Teacher Appreciation Week, May 2-6.
- Heritage Elementary, Poudre School District honored in national Green Ribbon Schools program.
- CDE and DCSD reach settlement on enrollment audit
- Listening tour adds webinar, stop in Limon to gather broad-based feedback on ESSA law for Colorado.
- State Board agrees to release district- and school-level science test data
- CDE's teacher turnover report now reflects internal promotions in districts
- Education officials to embark on a statewide Every Student Succeeds Act listening tour to gather feedback
- Colorado contracts with vendors of three high school equivalency examinations
- Colorado students make gains on annual AP test
- Top Education Innovators to Join CDE Leadership
- State board delays decision on READ Act
- Colorado graduation rates remain steady; slight rise in number of students dropping out
- State board votes in favor of Heritage Heights Academy in Cherry Creek charter school appeal
- Statewide preschool through 12th-grade student enrollment continues to grow
- 11th-graders to take the ACT in spring 2016
- State Board of Education appoints Richard Crandall as Colorado Commissioner of Education