You are here
Special Education Guidance Documents
Educational Surrogate Parent (ESP)
- Special Education and Educational Surrogate Parents - Technical Assistance and Training Manual 2018 (PDF)
- Educational Surrogate Parent (ESP) Guidance Memo, June 2018 (PDF)
- Assignment of an ESP Form 2021-2022 (PDF)
- ECEA Rules regarding ESPs (1 CCR 301-8, 2220-R-6.02(8) (PDF)
- Technical Assistance - Educational Surrogate Parents (ESP) General Q & A (PDF)
McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act
- Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) for Special Education Pre-School Students, December 03, 2008
- OSEP LRE/FAPE Letter, February 2012 (Us Department of Education webpage)
- OSEP LRE/FAPE Letter, January 2017 (US Department of Education webpage)
- DCL: A Response to Intervention Process Cannot Be Used to Delay-Deny an Evaluation for Preschool Special Education Services (US Department of Education webpage)
Speech Language Pathologists (SLP)/Occupational Therapists (OT)/Physical Therapists (PT)
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.