You are here
Resources for Learners who are Culturally and/or Linguistically Diverse (SLD)
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA): Phonemic Inventories Across Languages
- Council of Chief State School Officers English Learners with Disabilities Guide
- Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA)
- Chapter 6: Tools and Resources for Addressing English Learners with Disabilities (PDF)
- U.S. Department of Education Programs and Resources for English Learners
- REL Family and Community Engagement Toolkit
For more information, please contact:
Email Veronica Fiedler
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.