You are here
Archived SLD Professional Learning/Presentations
This 90 minute live webinar will address K-5 math instructional strategies for students with math difficulties and disabilities. This webinar will focus on answering the following questions:
- How do we design developmentally appropriate K-5 instruction?
- How we help struggling students develop positive math identities?
- What? Algebra in K-5?
- How can AT support remediation and compensation?
This 40 minute video will discuss:
- the differences between MTSS and RtI and how they are interrelated.
- how to to build a body of evidence through an RtI process in order to determine eligibility for Specific Learning Disability.
- review considerations for English Learners during the eligibility process for special education services.
This 90 minute recorded webinar addresses the why and what of math difficulties and disabilities experienced by elementary and secondary students.
Presentations/Resources from SLD professional development sessions
- SLD Eligibility and Identification Process: Slideshow Presentations (Being Revised)
For more information, please contact:
Email Veronica Fiedler
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.