You are here
Speech or Language Impairment (SLI)
Definition: A child with a Speech or Language Impairment shall have a communicative disorder which prevents the child from receiving reasonable educational benefit from general education.
- Get Connected
- Listserv, ASHA SEAL, SLAC Information
- Employment and Recruitment
- Advertise your school-based speech-language positions
- List of school-based speech-language positions in Colorado*
- Career Tracks
- SLPA University Programs
- SLP Graduate Programs
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Consortium Contacts
Professional Learning (SLI)
- School-Based Conferences
- Regional Workshops
- Online Courses
- Other Trainings
- Organizational Reference Tool, SLI Guidelines, Communication Rating Scales
- CDE Links
For more information about services for students who have speech or language impairments in Colorado, please contact:
Tami Cassel, Speech-Language
Email Tami Cassel
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.