You are here
Co-Teaching - Planning for the Upcoming School Year - Presented by Christi Kasa, P.h.D.
- Date and Location
- February 15, 2018
Front Range Community College
Rocky Mountain Room
3645 West 112th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
- February 15, 2018
- Flyer for Co-Teaching, Planning for the Upcoming School Year (PDF)
- More information including registration links - See Flyer
"Making Inclusion Meaningful for Students with Significant Support Needs - Part 1"
- Inclusion for Students with Significant Support Needs PowerPoint (PDF)
- Supporting Handouts (PDF)
- Article - Making Inclusion a Reality for Students with Severe Disabilities (PDF)
"Making Inclusion Meaningful for Students with Significant Support Needs - Part 2"
- Elementary Presentation Handouts
- Secondary Presentation Handouts
"Filling Your Behavior Toolbox" Workshop
- Elementary Presentation: Lives in the Balance
- Secondary Presentation: Lives in the Balance
- Identifying and Reinforcing Islands of Competence in Children with Special Needs
- 10 Steps to Foster Organization: Homework and Beyond!
- Learning to Take Control of Emotional Reactions as Part of Problem Solving
- Field Notes: The Boy on Red and the Problem with Public Behavior Charts
- Top Ten Engaged Learning Strategies
- Differentiating Instruction: 10 no-fuss Strategies for Inclusive Classrooms
- Beyond Treats and Timeouts: Humanistic Behavioral Supports in Inclusive Classrooms
- How-to templates: First-Then Board
Dynamic Learning Maps™ (DLM) Community of Practice Webinar Series
Lessons Learned - What's New? View the Webinar
Practice Assessments: Mirroring protocol during instruction District Sample Curriculum Units View the Webinar
Communication/Writing View the Webinar
Reading Comprehension View the Webinar
Math: Number Sense to Algebra Webinar Not Available
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.