You are here
- Colorado Kids with Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado - Resource Navigation and Services
- Do you know someone with a brain injury who needs support? Refer them to the Brain Injury Alliance of CO for services
- BrainLinks - Bringing together professionals to recognize the far-reaching and unique nature of brain injury and to improve services for survivors.
- Center on the Developing Child – Harvard University - These key scientific concepts are the building blocks of the core story of child development. Each page within this section provides a concise overview of a different key concept and provides a variety of resources created by the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child and the Center.
- CDE Concussion Management Guidelines
- MINDSOURCE Brain Injury Network
- Policy Recommendations for School Systems serving Students with Brain Injury (PDF) – National Collaborative on Children’s Brain Injury
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Report to Congress on The Management of TBI in Children
For Kids & Families
- All About Me (PDF) - A packet to help adults understand kids.
- All About My Brain (PDF) - The Building Blocks of Brain Development for Kids
- Colorado Classroom: Read with Me at Home - Governor Jared Polis, the Colorado Department of Education, and the Colorado Education Initiative are partnering with Rocky Mountain Public Media to provide K-3 learners, and their families and caregivers with direct-to-home remote literacy learning though “Colorado Classroom - Read With Me at Home”.
- HCP Program
- Neurodiversity Strengths Checklist (PDF)
Colorado Department of Education
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.