You are here
- Colorado Kids with Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado - Resource Navigation and Services
- Do you know someone with a brain injury who needs support? Refer them to the Brain Injury Alliance of CO for services
- BrainLinks - Bringing together professionals to recognize the far-reaching and unique nature of brain injury and to improve services for survivors.
- Center on the Developing Child – Harvard University - These key scientific concepts are the building blocks of the core story of child development. Each page within this section provides a concise overview of a different key concept and provides a variety of resources created by the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child and the Center.
- CDE Concussion Management Guidelines
- MINDSOURCE Brain Injury Network
- Policy Recommendations for School Systems serving Students with Brain Injury (PDF) – National Collaborative on Children’s Brain Injury
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Report to Congress on The Management of TBI in Children
For Kids & Families
- All About Me (PDF) - A packet to help adults understand kids.
- All About My Brain (PDF) - The Building Blocks of Brain Development for Kids
- Colorado Classroom: Read with Me at Home - Governor Jared Polis, the Colorado Department of Education, and the Colorado Education Initiative are partnering with Rocky Mountain Public Media to provide K-3 learners, and their families and caregivers with direct-to-home remote literacy learning though “Colorado Classroom - Read With Me at Home”.
- HCP Program
- Neurodiversity Strengths Checklist (PDF)
Colorado Department of Education
For more information, please contact:
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.