CDE will be closed on Monday, July 4 for the Independence Day holiday.
You are here
Health and Wellness
Office of Health and Wellness
Resources in Response to COVID-19
The Office of Health and Wellness has contributed to resources that support educators during these unprecedented times. The following are the most requested areas regarding practices and the COVID-19 guidelines.
About Health and Wellness
The Office of Health and Wellness supports districts, BOCES, and schools in their efforts to develop and sustain practices that equitably support the whole child and builds a culture of health and wellness for all students, families, and staff in Colorado PK-12 schools. This office focuses on supports related to health education, school health-related services, and grants.
News and Announcements
New Funding Opportunity Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Program Mini Grant Opportunity
Programs and Grants
- Brain Injury Grant - Brain STEPS CO Program
- Comprehensive Health Education Grant
- Comprehensive Physical Education Pilot Grant
- Menstrual Hygiene Products Accessibility Grant Program
- Project AWARE
- School Health Professional Grant Program
- School Health Services, Colorado Access (Medicaid)
- School Nurse Workforce Grant
- Student Wellness Grant
- Title V Grant
Connections Across CDE