Welcome to the new Educator Talent website! Our mission is to develop, deploy and support talent management and human capital development strategies for districts and schools so that the most effective educators are in every school and classroom and all students are prepared for college, career, and life. Visit our About Us page to learn more about the Educator Talent Unit.
Visit our Top Pages
- Educators: teachers, principals, administrators, and special services providers (see list of Special Services Providers)
- Educators licensed outside Colorado: out-of-state educators and international teachers
- Educator authorizations: substitute, career and technical education (CTE) and others (see full list of Colorado educator authorizations)
- Prospective students of university/college approved educator preparation programs
- Educator preparation program students
- Career changers/individuals in the workforce interested in entering the teaching profession
- Districts/ BOCES
- Superintendents, assistant superintendents
- Human resources directors, licensure coordinators
- District/BOCES leaders and administrators
- Charter leaders and administrators
Look here for the latest information/news about Educator Talent.
Helping Educators Teach English Language Learners
During its February meeting, the State Board of Education directed CDE to create new, flexible professional development pathways for new and current teachers to better serve students with English language education needs. Learn more about the proposed increase in professional development for all teachers.