As a response to COVID-19 and to ensure safety of educator applicants and CDE staff members through social distancing:, the Licensing office will no longer have in-person operating hours.
If you can't find the answer to your question on this website, please send your questions via email to email@example.com or call and leave a voicemail at 303-866-6628.
Please note that due to staff working remotely, we will be retrieving voicemails remotely and returning your phone messages within 24 business hours.
You are here
Location and Hours
Educator Talent - Licensing Office
Send an Email:
Leave a Voicemail:
Our staff are working remotely but will return your voicemail within 24 business hours
Educator Preparation and Support Office
- General Preparation and Development inquiries
- Jennifer Kral, Educator Preparation Specialist
- Jennifer Simons, Educator Development Specialist
Educator Effectiveness Office
Educator Recruitment Office
Educator Talent Leadership
- Colleen O'Neil, Ed.D., Associate Commissioner of Educator Talent
- Darrin Bacca, Director of eLicensing and Enforcement
- Mary Bivens, Director of Educator Development
- Carolyn Haug, Ph.D., Director of Research and Impact
- Tanya Klein, Director of Educator Licensing
- Reneé Lovato, Operations Coordinator, Educator Talent
- Tricia Majors, Director of Operations, Educator Talent
- Jennifer O'Brien, Director, Early Childhood Workforce Development