You are here
Welcome to the new Educator Talent website! Our mission is to develop, deploy and support talent management and human capital development strategies for districts and schools so that the most effective educators are in every school and classroom and all students are prepared for college, career, and life. Visit our About Us page to learn more about the Educator Talent Division.
- Educators: teachers, principals, administrators and special services providers (see list of Special Services Providers)
- Educators licensed outside Colorado: out-of-state educators and international teachers
- Educator authorizations: substitute, career and technical education (CTE) and others (see full list of Colorado educator authorizations)
- Prospective students of university/college approved educator preparation programs
- Learn about becoming a teacher through TEACH Colorado
- Educator preparation program students
- Career changers/individuals in the workforce interested in entering the teaching profession
- Teacher Apprenticeship - coming soon!
Educator Talent Policy Updates
Visit the Educator Talent Policy Updates webpage to learn more about policy, rules, and educator shortage grants being implemented by the Educator Talent Division.
- Provide feedback on rules related to educator licensing and endorsements
- Register for professional development opportunities, including: Licensing 101, Educator Boot Camp or Substitute Boot Camp
- Stipends for Substitute Authorization holders now available
- Required eLicensing Verification Access for districts and BOCES
- Mandatory enforcement reporting requirements