CDE supports districts and schools through an educational system focused on ensuring all students will exit Colorado’s K-12 schools ready for postsecondary education and workforce success.
To support this goal, the Accountability and Data Analysis Unit at CDE:
- Calculates Growth on CMAS, PSAT and English language proficiency
- Creates the School and District Performance Frameworks
- Accredits school districts and assigns school plan type assignments
- Reports student outcome data to the public and educators
- Assists districts and CDE staff in using student performance data to drive decision making
- Frameworks will be posted on Schoolview.org following the conclusion of the request to reconsider process and formal approval by the State Board of Education.
- Overview for parents of Colorado's School and District Accountability
- Colorado's System for Identifying Schools for Support and Improvement (PDF)
- Participation and Accountability FAQs
- Fact Sheet: HB15-1323 and the ESEA Waiver
- The District Accountability Handbook details accountability requirements for districts and schools.
- Accountability and Data Analysis Unit and Staff Overview