* * CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday. * *
You are here
Accountability, Performance and Support
Colorado's system of school and district accountability is primarily designed to provide valid and actionable information regarding the progress of all students toward meeting the state academic standards and prioritize support for schools and districts identified for academic improvements.
We've refreshed our website!
What do you think? Can't find something? Let us know through this brief feedback form.
CDE's School Quality and Support Division (formerly Accountability, Performance, and Support) is comprised of the offices of Accountability & Data Analysis, Unified Improvement Planning, School and District Support and Schools of Choice. Together, these offices support Colorado's schools and school districts throughout the cycle of continuous improvement.
- For more information on EVALUATE (school and district ratings), see State Accountability webpage.
- For more information on ASSESS NEEDS AND PLAN (school and district improvement plans), see Unified Improvement Plan webpage.
- For more information on IMPLEMENT (available supports for schools and districts), see District and School Support webpage.
- For more information on INTERVENE (Accountability Clock or Performance Watch), see Accountability Clock webpage.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.