You are here
Where Is PEP?
Where Are the Parents Encouraging Parents (PEP) Conferences?
Please note: The following information refers to the in-person PEP conferences, not the virtual PEP Academy conferences that are offered online.
Throughout Colorado the PEP conferences are scheduled three times during the school year:
- One in the fall, usually September, October or November
- One in winter, usually January, February or March
- One in the spring, usually March, April or May
PEP conference dates and locations are scheduled each new school year and the information will be posted on the PEP website during August-September, along with a SurveyMonkey link for those interested in applying for a conference.
If you plan to apply for a PEP conference, please choose the dates and locations that work best for you and in which you will be able to attend a conference in its entirety. The application will give you a choice of a first, second and third preference.
Confirmed PEP participants may choose to:
- Request no lodging and commute to the PEP conference Thursday, Friday and Saturday if they live less than 35 miles from the hotel venue;
- Pay the PEP hotel room rate for lodging using their personal credit card if they live less than 35 miles from the hotel venue;
- Lodge at the hotel during the conference, for which the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) will pay, if they live more than 35 miles from the hotel venue. The hotel will require PEP attendees to provide a personal credit card for incidentals; the lodging cost will be added to the CDE master bill.
More Information about PEP
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.