You are here
When Is PEP?
When Are the Parents Encouraging Parents Conference?
Please note: The information below refers to the in-person PEP conferences, not the virtual PEP Academy conferences that are offered periodically online.
Each PEP conference is intentionally designed to be of greater value to parents and professionals who attend the entire conference
- PEP in-person conference hours
- Friday 9:00 AM through 7:45 PM
- Saturday at 7:45 AM through 3:30 PM
- All topics of discussion at PEP flow together from the opening session to the closing.
- It is expected that participants will attend a conference in its entirety.
- In-person PEP conferences are highly sought-after and slots fill quickly, especially for professionals.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the next PEP conference.
- Once placed on the wait list, you will be informed of the next upcoming conferences and given the opportunity to apply before conference information is sent to the general public throughout Colorado.
- Being placed on a waitlist does not guarantee you a spot at the next conference; you must still apply, and the conferences are first-come, first served; whoever confirms via email first, gets the spot.
- To increase your chances of acceptance to your PEP conference of choice, please complete your application as soon as possible, because application submission dates are checked.
More Information about PEP
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.