Guidance and Resources for applying to the summer program and submitting accurate claims are below. The application and claim system are both housed in the CO Child Nutrition Hub.
How to Apply
Prior to application approval, sponsors must complete annual training.
New User/Password Reset - fill out this form to request access or modify users in the CO Child Nutrition Hub.
New Sponsor Resources
- New Sponsor Setup - fill out this form to request sponsor-level access to the CO Child Nutrition Hub. This is only required for a sponsor new to operating the SFSP.
- Sponsor Checklist
- Mapping Tools
- Data Found in these mapping tools can be used to identify eligible sites, locate new sites and enhance outreach efforts.
- Summer Meal Calculator
- This calculator helps sponsors understand the financial feasibility of participating in the SFSP.
- Summer Program Fact Sheet
- April 15 - sponsors requesting an advance payment
- April 15 - new non-SFA sponsors
- May 1 - renewing sponsors
Reimbursement claims are due 60 days after the end of each claim month.
How to Claim
- Claim Due Dates (DOC)
- Claim Instructions (PDF)
- Upload Instructions (DOC)
- Upload claims from a point-of-sale (POS)
- To request the SFSP Claim Upload Template, please contact Ashley Moen.
Meal Counting Resources
Meal Claiming Resources