ELAT Application Information for the 2019-2020 School Year:
CDE is accepting applications for the ELAT Project from both new and renewal applicants for the 2019-2020 school year. If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available licenses, prioritization will occur pursuant to C.R.S. 22-2-14.
- First preference will be given to LEAs renewing their participation from the 2017-2018 school year; then new LEA applicants will be accepted.
- Should there need to be a selection process for new LEAs, it will be based on highest percentages of kindergarten and first-, second-, and third-grade students who are below grade level expectations in reading; and LEAs with the highest percentages of schools that are eligible to receive money under Title I of the federal “Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965”, 20 U.S.C. sec 6301 et seq.
2019-2020 Application Timeline
- Applications are due Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11: 59 pm.
- An application training webinar was held Tuesday, January 8, 2019, at 2:00 pm. View the power point slides and webinar recording.
2019-2020 Application Resources
- 2019/2020 ELAT Application (paper copy)
- Click here to submit your application through Survey Monkey
Application closes on January 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Applicants will be notified by February 12, 2019 of the receipt of their completed application.
For questions please contact Tammy Yetter at email@example.com or by phone at 720-955-8055.