You are here
Amplify (Acadience Reading and IDEL) Resources
2021-2022 ELAT Amplify Benchmark Windows
When selecting your benchmark windows on this form, please ensure that the assessment dates comply with the following guidelines:
Beginning of Year (BOY) Benchmark:
Select a two-week window within the first 30 calendar days of your school year. Kindergarten consideration: Through a provision in HB15-1323, you may choose to use up to 60 calendar days for initial benchmarking. However, we would encourage districts to continue with best practice by benchmarking and providing support early in the year, within the first 30 days. Completion of your READ BOY assessment within the 60 days will inform the literacy component of your readiness assessment.
Middle of Year (MOY) Benchmark:
Select a two-week window that falls within November 30th - December 18th OR January 4th - 21st. (Your dates need to be prior to the holiday break OR after the holiday break.)
End of Year (EOY) Benchmark:
Select a two-week window that falls within April 26th - May 14th.
Please use this form to set your Benchmark Windows within the mCLASS System so that teachers will be able to assess within your designated window at back to school. The form was due by July 9, 2021.
When selecting your benchmark windows in the fields below, please ensure that the assessment dates comply with the following guidelines:
- BOY: First 30 days; K first 60 days - Please pick a 2-week window.
- MOY: Monday, November 29th - Wednesday, December 22nd OR Monday, January 3rd - Thursday, January 20th - Please pick a 2-week window.
- EOY: Monday, April 25th - Friday, May 13th - Please pick a 2-week window.
If you have questions regarding benchmark windows, please contact Genna Faulkenberry.
ELAT Amplify News
DIBELS Next is now called Acadience Reading. Acadience Reading is a trademark of Acadience Learning Inc.
It is important to note that the content of the assessment will remain the same. Additionally, the current materials, training, and software provided by Amplify through the Early Literacy Assessment Tool (ELAT) Project will all remain current and usable; this is simply a change in the assessment name.
Amplify ELAT Office Hours
mCLASS Teacher Resources
- NEW - mCLASS - Tips and Tricks (a self paced tutorial that delves into all features within the mCLASS teacher reporting platform)
- Teacher Reports
- Progress Monitoring
- Pathways of Progress
- Introduction to Pathways of Progress - a short module to build understanding around the tool Pathways of Progress
- Pathways of Progress (a complete course to understand and effectively use this tool) - Join the author of Pathways, Roland Good, Ph.D. for a deep look into this robust goal setting tool.
- Office Hours: Pathways of Progress sessions
- mCLASS Acadience Reading Growth Tools for 2019-2020
- mCLASS Acadience Reading Growth Tools for 2018-2019
mCLASS Instructional Leader Resources
DIBELS Next Resources
General support for effective use of Acadience Reading (including goal setting tools, composite score calculation sheets, scoring rules, reminders and checklists)