CDE will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
You are here
The Quality Standards for Approved Schools were developed jointly by the Colorado Department of Education and representatives of Eligible Facilities. The standards are intended to define indicators of a quality education program and to provide a framework for self-assessment and school improvement planning and to guide monitoring. The goal is that this effort will make significant improvements in the quality of educational services to students.
- Monitoring Checklist/Report (PDF)
- File Review Checklist (XLS)
- File Review Checklist - 15 and Under (XLS)
Facility Schools Report
New forms are now posted!
- Facility Schools Report - Cover Page (DOC)
- Facility Schools Report - General Directions (DOC)
- General Assurance Form (DOC)
- School Improvement Plan Template (Excel)