You are here
CLDE 1:1 Office Hours
In preparation for the SY22-23 English Language Learner (ELL) Factor Fund Audit through CDE's Audit Office, the Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) will be hosting 1:1 office hours to support the implementation of Standardized Identification & Redesignation of Multilingual Learners (MLs) at the local level from February 28-March 9.
The goal during office hours will be to clarify requirements of ML Identification and Redesignation and provide support in strengthening processes in Colorado. Districts, schools, and public charter schools are encouraged to bring current district and/or school guidance and forms regarding local processes to discuss with CDE staff.
Please complete this form to help the CLDE Office plan for the office hours discussion. The CLDE Office will contact the district representative indicated on the form to set up the 1:1 meeting date and time.
Virtual Office Hours
The Office of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education (CLDE) will be hosting virtual office hours to support educators in the instruction of Multilingual Learners (MLs). The dates and times to join will be posted Spring 2023. The topics will be generated, in part, based on feedback and surveys from the field, including topics of interest throughout the school calendar year.
- August 25, 2020 - SY 20-21 Colorado Interim English Learner Identification Procedures - Recording
- August 21 & August 25, 2020 - SY 20-21 Colorado Interim English Learner Identification Procedures - Presentation (pdf)
- September 26, 2019 - Colorado Identification of English Learners: Procedures and Process - Presentation (pdf)
- April 23, 2018 - ELPA Excellence Awards - Contact presenter for more information
- August 23 & 29, 2017 -17-18 EL Redesignation Guidance - Presentation (pdf)
- May 23, 2017 - EL Data Pipeline Updates - Presentation (pdf)
- October 12, 2016 - The State of the State - Presentation (pdf)
- March 10, 2016 - Instructional Support and Services for ELs with an IEP - Presentation Recording & Presentation (ppt)
- February 11, 2016 - English Learner Migrant Students - Presentation (ppt)
- January 14, 2016 - Summer School: Promising Practices for Family Engagement - Presentation & Guest's Presentation (ppt)
- December 10, 2015 - Promising Practices to Increase High School Graduation of ELs - Presentation & Guest's Presentation (ppt)
- November 12, 2015 - EL Data Dig Tool - Presentation (ppt)
Connect With Us