You are here
Resources for Future Educators
Colorado teachers are redesigning, re-engineering and rethinking education. Together, we are creating a system that responds to the individual needs of students while providing them with a variety of career pathways. Whether you have lived here all your life, attended school here, or are thinking about making a move, Colorado is a wonderfully diverse state where you can find your place in the classroom and the community.
Visit the Educator Talent Division's About Us webpage to learn more about how we address the full continuum of talent management and human capital development, including educator and leadership preparation pathways and certification (licensing); educator effectiveness, development, coaching, and support; induction and mentoring; professional learning; educator recruitment, retention, and career development.
The resources below will help as you consider various paths to becoming a Colorado Educator.
I Have a Bachelor's Degree
Do you have a bachelor’s degree (but do not have a teacher license)?
I Don't Have an Educator License or Bachelor's Degree
Not yet a teacher and do not have a bachelor’s degree?
- Let TEACH Colorado help you and walk you through your options, including how to apply to a Colorado educator preparation program
- Learn more about the teaching as a career and pathways at My Colorado Journey
I Am a Military Member
Are you a military member looking to transition into teaching?
I Want to Learn More about Teaching in Colorado
Not sure where to teach in Colorado but want to learn more about our great state and your options?
- Visit TEACH Colorado to sign up to learn more about being a teacher in Colorado.
- Visit Colorado.gov for more information about living and working in Colorado.
- View the Colorado School District Regional Map to find out more about school districts across Colorado.
Connect With Us