You are here

Child Find Directory

Locate a Child Find Contact in Colorado

To make a referral for screening or evaluation, contact Child Find in the Special Education Administrative Unit (AU) where the child lives.

To search on-line for the local child find contact in your area, start by clicking a region link below.

Contact Mary Morin if you are unsure to which child find contact a referral should be made.

Para llamadas en español, por favor llame al 303-866-6694.