The Colorado Department of Education is pleased to partner with Teachers-Teachers.com to help connect school and district recruiters with educators nationwide who are interested in working in Colorado.
Find the job that's a good fit for you. Your free membership allows you to:
- View vacancies
- Receive e-mail notifications when new job vacancies are listed that match your preferences
- Post your resume
- Electronically submit your cover letter and resume to prospective employers
- And more
- Register as a Colorado Job Seeker
- Visit Colorado.gov for more information about living and working in Colorado.
- View the Colorado School District Regional Map to find out more about school districts across Colorado.
All Colorado Public Schools and Districts
Teachers-Teachers.com is extending all Colorado schools, districts, charter schools, BOCES and approved facilities 20% off its regular rates, which allows you to:
- Post job openings for all positions, including teachers, administrators, and related service personnel
- Search a resume database of 40,500* licensed educators interested in Colorado
- Proactively contact interested candidates directly by email or phone
- Receive cover letters and resumes from interested candidates by email
- Manage applicants online
- Receive technical support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
Go to Teachers-Teachers.com to subscribe as a Colorado Recruiter or contact your representative for more information.