- Information about projects and programs (PDF) that rely on funds from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) providing direct benefits and assistance for library staff and the public. Here is a shorter summary (PDF) to handout and for quick reference.
- Colorado Libraries Collaborate (CLC) Celebrates 25 Years! CLC has been Colorado's reciprocal borrowing program since 1991. It allows patrons of member libraries to borrow directly from other member libraries. To learn more about the program and view its refreshed and streamlined documentation, visit the new CLC website.
- State Grants to Libraries Funding Announced for 2016-2017! The State Library is excited to award State Grants to Libraries funds to 315 libraries in Colorado. For final award amounts, view this chart. More information is available on the State Grants page.
- Check Out Colorado State Parks: Library and state park staff, find general info along with PR and cataloging resources on the program's Toolkit.
- Stories: Libraries Successfully Supporting Their Communities
In late June, the IMLS director asked states to collect and send examples of what libraries are doing to connect with and support residents. Staff in several Colorado libraries responded with some eloquent and compelling stories illustrating a small portion of what happens every day in public libraries. View those stories here.
State Library Projects
Connect with us!