You are here
About the Public School Financial Transparency Act
Section 22-44-300, et. seq., C.R.S.
With the passage of HB 10-1036 (PDF), The General Assembly enacted the "Public School Financial Transparency Act", which directs local education providers to post financial information on-line, in a downloadable format, for free public access.
Pursuant to HB 14-1292 (PDF), the Financial Policies and Procedures Advisory Committee of the Department created templates included below for use by local education providers needing assistance with the on-line posting of the information specified.
Timeline for Compliance
- All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
- Prior two budget years' financial information shall be maintained on-line, in a downloadable format, for free public access, until the end of the current budget year.
Required Financial Information / Templates
- BrightBytes Primary Contacts
- Glen Zollman, email@example.com, (208) 440-4536
- Selected Vendor for Financial Transparency Website View
- BrightBytes Trainings
- FY2016-17 Mills Figures for BrightBytes
- FY2017-18 Mills Figures for BrightBytes
- Financial Transparency Detailed Web Metrics
For additional information, email Adam Williams