Changing District Technology Coordinator Designations
DTCs must be registered with the Assessment Unit and approved by the district's Superintendent in order to access secure sites and receive important communications from our office and assessment vendors. Click Here for the DTC Appointment Form.
District Technology Coordinator Communications
If you would like to subscribe to the DTC list serve, please email Collin Bonner directly.
Community of Practice for Colorado Site Readiness for Online Assessment
Visit the Google Group to join.
Pearson TestNav - CMAS ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Pearson TN 8 system requirements - Web Link
Checklists TN 8
- Set up and Use TestNav - Web Link
Set Up and Use ProctorCache- Web Link
- Proctor Cache and Test Nav apps http://download.testnav.com/- Web Link
- TestNav 8 Online Support - Web Link
- TestNav 8 and Third Party Assistive Technology - Web Link
- PearsonAccess Next Online support - Web Link
- CMAS Site Readiness Infrastructure Trials - WORD 2-12-2018
- How to Read a Testnav Log File: High Level Overview- PDF
WIDA ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Online Technology Requirements- 09/13/2018 Link
Technology Coordinator Checklist- 09/13/2018 Link
- Technology User Guide - 09/10/2018 Link
- WIDA AMS User Guide - 09/10/2018 Link
- Test Administrator’s Troubleshooting Chart -09/10/2018 Link
- TSM Decision Guide - 09/10/2018 Link
- Configuring a Mega TSM - 09/10/2018 Link
- Online Testing Network Evaluation - 09/10/2018 Link
- Welcome Back: What’s New This Year?
- Tuesday, September 18 from 12:00pm-1:00pm MT
- Pre-Testing: Software Updates & Technology Readiness Checklist
- Thursday, September 27 from 12:00pm-1:00pm MT
- Pre-Testing: Technology Installations
- Thursday, October 4 from 12:00pm-1:30pm MT
- Pre-Testing: Technology Coordinator Support for Test Administrators
- Tuesday, November 13 from 12:00pm-1:00pm MT
- Join Now
- During Testing: Technology Troubleshooting
- Thursday, January 10 from 12:00pm-1:00pm MT
- Join Now
DRC System Status webpage
The DRC System Status webpage provides real-time updates on operations of WIDA AMS, INSIGHT, the Testing Site Manager, and Educator Scoring. New this year: DTCs can now subscribe to receive email updates when the status of any system changes. We encourage DTCs to take advantage of this feature and expedite their awareness of any service interruptions impacting ACCESS for ELLs 2.0.
DLM KITE - CoAlt ELA and Math
- KITE requirements- Web Link
KITE Client Downloads and Instructions- Web Link
- KITE™ and Educator Portal - Web links to, Bandwidth requirements and KITE client downloads.
- Colorado DLM Technical Liaison - Web Link
- KITE Client whitelist settings - Web Link
- KITE Client bandwidth requirements - Web Link