The Data, Program Evaluation and Reporting (DPER) Office is responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of ESEA programs and fulfilling federal accountability and data reporting requirements.
Federal Accountability and Reporting
- Changes to Federal Reporting Under ESSA
- Accountability Workbooks
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
- Consolidated State Performance Reports
- Title I Interchange
- District and School Performance Reports
- NCLB State Report Cards
State-Level Assessment Data Summaries:
NCLB Accountability:Title I
- Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) - through 2010-11
- Annual Measurable Objectives (AMOs) under Flexibility Waiver (Beginning 2011-12)
- Title I Schools 2011-12 SPF Plans With 2012-13 Accountability Status
Program Evaluations and Analyses
The following are links to recent reports summarizing data analysis and program evaluation results for various programs.
- Title I, Part D Annual Analyses of Facility Data
- Title II, Part B Statewide Evaluation of Program Impact
- State of the State: Colorado English Learners
For all available reports, including reports from prior years and a summary of findings, visit the link below:
If you encounter issues finding the information you need and/or questions about the Office of Data Program Evaluation and Reporting (DPER) webpages, please contact our Web Coordinator. Be sure to copy the URL of the page on which the issue is present into your e-mail.