You are here
Transportation Advisory Council
2019-2020 Meeting Dates
- Friday, January 10, 2020 - CANCELLED
- Friday, March 13, 2020 - Douglas County Transportation - Castle Rock
- June 2020 - CSPTA Transportation Summit
(Meeting dates and locations are tentative and subject to change. Meetings begin at 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified)
We are excited to offer these meeting via conference call, which will reduce drive time and encourage other representatives to join.
About the Transportation Advisory Council
The purpose of the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) is to provide a collaborative environment between CDE and the Colorado School District Transportation departments across the state to share ideas and review policy. Open communication and opinions from all participants will be encouraged. Members will provide input and assist the CDE Transportation Unit by providing feedback concerning major CDE projects.
The council will hold a minimum of four meetings per year. Each member is required to attend a minimum of three meetings. Members are encouraged to communicate to their region any topics of discussion from the council through meetings for participants of their region. Concerns of the region should be placed on council meeting agendas for discussion. Meetings are open to the public, however only council members will be able to vote.
Membership will consist of two voting members from each of the nine regions. The term of office for a school district member will be a rotating term of four consecutive years.
Anyone interested in serving on the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) should contact the Transportation Office at email@example.com.
- Mike Thompson, East Grand
- Jerri Jackson. Bennett Schools
- Kimberly Young, Holyoke Schools
- Frank Phillips, Boulder Valley RE-2
- Donna Grattino, Douglas County
- Kimberly DeHaven, Englewood
- Jeff Bandt, Academy 20
- Lori Manzanares, Archuleta
- Rebecca Sykes,Sargent
- Tina Pearson, Swink
- Terry Ruddick, Weld Re5j
- Ernie Williams, West End
- Darrah Barnes - STA - Grand Junction
- Joyce LaCombe, Lake County
- Brad Carriveau, Eagle Schools
- Evelyn Parks, Salida
Charter School Representatives
- Michelle Sear-Ward, Colorado Early Colleges
For additional information, e-mail CDE Transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org