2017-18 Meeting Dates
- Friday, September 8, 2017- Lewis-Palmer Transportation Dept.
- Friday, January 19, 2018 - Adams 14 - Administration Building, 5291 East 60th Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022
- Friday, April 27, 2018 - Salida School District, 349 East 9th Street, Salida, CO 81201
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - Cherokee Trail High School, 25901 East Arapahoe Road, Aurora, CO 80016
- The June meeting will be held during the CSPTA Transportation Summit and will begin at 1:00 p.m.
(Meeting dates and locations are tentative and subject to change. Meetings begin at 10:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified)
We are excited to offer these meeting via conference call, which will reduce drive time and encourage other representatives to join.
About the Transportation Advisory Council
The purpose of the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) is to provide a collaborative environment between CDE and the Colorado School District Transportation departments across the state to share ideas and review policy. Open communication and opinions from all participants will be encouraged. Members will provide input and assist the CDE Transportation Unit by providing feedback concerning major CDE projects.
The council will hold a minimum of four meetings per year. Each member is required to attend a minimum of three meetings. Members are encouraged to communicate to their region any topics of discussion from the council through meetings for participants of their region. Concerns of the region should be placed on council meeting agendas for discussion. Meetings are open to the public, however only council members will be able to vote.
Membership will consist of two voting members from each of the nine regions. The term of office for a school district member will be a rotating term of four consecutive years.
Anyone interested in serving on the Transportation Advisory Council (TAC) should contact the Transportation Office at email@example.com.
- Lonnie Douglas, Moffat County RE-1
- Mike Thompson, East Grand
- Jerri Jackson - Bennett Schools
- Kimberly Young - Holyoke Schools
- Dave Anderson, Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- Paul Alvarez, Adams County 14
- Francis Phillips, Boulder Valley RE-2 (alternate)
- Zachery Dickens - Lewis-Palmer (alternate)
- Robert Leach - Academy 20
- Robert Sparks - Falcon
- Lori Manzanares - Archuletta
- Rebecca Sykes - Alamosa
- George Ansley, East Otero R-1
- Tom Hartless, Fowler R-4J
- Joyce Lacome, Lake County R-1
- Evalyn Parks, Salida R-32
- Patrick Reinard, Windsor RE-4
- Ernie Williams, West End RE-2
- Darrah Barnes - STA - Grand Junction
For additional information, e-mail CDE Transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org