You are here
Blended and Online Learning
Office of Blended & Online Learning Office Hours
The Office of Blended and Online Learning will be hosting office hours to provide support during extended school closures. Educators who have questions about adapting to a remote environment as well as administrators who have questions about online platforms and resources may benefit from bringing questions during this time.
If you would like to submit questions in advance or provide feedback on ways our team can support you, please submit them here.
The Office of Blended & Online Learning began duties October 1, 2007 under Senate Bill 215 legislation. Our purposes are:
- To support Online Schools, Programs, Students, Parents, Authorizers, and other entities related to Online Learning by providing information and access to available data;
- To facilitate the certification of Multi-District Online Schools.
Office of Blended & Online Learning ListServ
Click here to sign up for updates from the Office of Blended & Online Learning. Your e-mail address will appear in an open window. Press "send" and your e-mail address will automatically be added to the listserv.
In the event this option does not work, try these steps instead:
1. Send an email to: email@example.com
2. In the subject line, type in: Join OnlineLearning (case sensitive)
3. Do not put anything into the body of the message
4. Click send
College Level Online Courses
For information regarding Online Courses in Higher Education, please visit the Colorado Department of Higher Education.