You are here
Office of Grants Fiscal
The Office of Grants Fiscal ensures that State and Federal grant funds are administered in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws, regulations, EDGAR, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) circulars, and specific grant terms and conditions.
The Office provides consistency across programs in the interpretation and application of State and Federal fiscal requirements, and determines local education agency (LEA) allocations. It also provides support and technical assistance to program managers and grantees regarding Single Assurance requirements, budgets, fiscal reporting and funding projections.
CDE Office of Grants Fiscal
201 E. Colfax Ave, Room 208
Denver, CO 80203
The FY20-21 Annual Financial Reports for ESSER I and Consolidated Application Funds (ESSA) can be found on their respective online application. There will be no excel template available. The ESSER AFR due date is October 29, 2021 and the ESSA AFR due date is November 15, 2021.
- 4012 Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF) Expenditures 06/01/2021 - 08/31/2021 - Due 9/15/21
- 5012 Coronavirus Relief Funds Supplemental State Share Expenditures 06/01/2021 - 08/31/2021- Due 9/15/21
- 6012 Coronavirus Relief Funds Safe Schools Reopening Expenditures 06/01/2021 - 08/31/2021 - Due 9/15/21
- Annual Financial Report / Interim Financial Report
- Federal EASI RFF Support Report (XLS)
- Charter School Budget Revision Submission Form (xls)
End of Year Report Templates
- FY19-20 ESSA Final Expenditure Report (XLS) - Due 9/30/20
- FY19-20 ESSA Final Expenditure Report - BOCES (XLS) - Due 9/30/20
- FY19-20 EASI AFR (XLS) - Due 9/30/20
- FY19-20 SPDG MTSS AFR (XLS) - Due 12/31/20