Educator input is critical to Colorado's state assessment development and validation process. Educators may participate in committees related to the following state assessments:
- Colorado Measures of Academic Success (CMAS): Science, Social Studies, Mathematics and English Language Arts/Literacy (ELA)
- Colorado Alternate Assessment (CoAlt): Science and Social Studies
- Colorado Spanish Language Arts (CSLA)
2017 Assessment Score Results
- Colorado Measures of Academic Success (CMAS)
- Colorado PSAT and SAT
Learn More About State Assessments in Colorado
- Colorado Measures of Academic Success
- CoAlt English Language Arts/Mathematics Alternate (DLM)
- Colorado PSAT
- Colorado SAT
Frequently Requested Information
Colorado Assessment Literacy Program
The Colorado Assessment Literacy Program offers tools and resources aimed at supporting educators’ efforts to expand their understanding of the purposes and uses of assessment information to guide instruction and improve student learning.
The program includes resources that help to build capacity across districts, align and develop sustainable assessments systems, including classroom, district, and state assessments.