CDE's Adult Education and Family Literacy Office (AEFL) administers the federally-funded adult education grant program in Colorado, as authorized by the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) under Title II of the Workforce Investment Act, and the Colorado Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014.
Follow the links in the menu for more information about:
- Adult basic education services for Colorado adults and their families
- Resources and requirements for AEFLA-funded program management
- Resources and requirements for Adult Workforce Partnerships
Image courtesy of Spring Institute Intercultural Learning, Denver, CO.
Updates and Announcements
- WIOA Readiness Self-Assessment Tool for Colorado AEFLA Programs
Developed by CDE/AEFL to help local programs prepare for and navigate the transition to WIOA.
Find it Now
- Adult Career Pathways
- Adult Education and Literacy Act of 2014
- AEFL Notes
- AEFL Office Hours
- AEIOU New Directors Support
- CAESAR via Single Sign-on (Note: Create bookmark after you log on.)
- Directory of Adult Education and Family Literacy Programs by County
- Performance Targets FY2014 and FY2015
- Technical Assistance
Information about Colorado's GED Testing Program