Working with Students and Parents from Poverty (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Anna Huynh
Originally aired September 19, 2015
Participants will learn:
- Be more inviting and less intimidating.
- Communicating with Families.
- Be Involved in the Community.
- Be a PART.
- What ideas can I implement in my classroom and school to better serve my students and parents from poverty?
- What new strategies can I intentionally incorporate towards parent communication and community involvement?
Email Janet Zimmermann (email@example.com) the following information:
- The Title of the Webinar
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
View the Webinar
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be sent your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)