Self-Care: Your Work is as Good As You Are (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff, Parents, Students, Libraries, Community Partners, General Public | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Sharon Krupa-Sirotek, Ph.D
The learner will:
- Gain knowledge and self-awareness in areas of Self-Care.
- Be challenged to honestly assess your behaviors that increase or detract from Self Care.
- Acquire strategies to improve your Self Care.
- Commit to increasing behaviors of Self Care.
- Think of yourself in Holistic terms, that is, think of four aspects of yourself - Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
- What do you identify as the area of your greatest strength, that is, the area you are most in balance?
- What do you identify as the area of greatest need?
- What one (or more) steps will you begin to do to increase balance in your area of greatest need? Remember even one small change adds up, even if that change is to get more information about that area.
- What feeds you, gives you joy, fills you, restores you? Do you make enough time in your life for that which restores you? If not, what can you do to increase the joy in your life?
After watching the webinar please complete a SurveyMonkey evaluation providing the following Information:
- Your Full Name
- Your Email Address
- Your School District
- Your Role (Teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Your answer(s) to the above study questions
(type each question and add your answer below it)
After completion of the evaluation another screen will open containing your certificate. It is your responsibility to download and print/save the certificate for your records.
Contact InformationAmanda Timmerman
Once you have completed the requirements of this webinar, you will be receive your certificate (approximately 45 minutes of Professional Development Hours)