Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 04: Communication, Behavior and Social Supports for Secondary Students with ASD (4-Part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Kate Loving, M.Ed.
Originally aired April 6, 2016
Participants will be able to:
- Identify several types of visual supports to use with secondary students with ASD in the areas of:
- social skills
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmerman your contact information and your response to the 4 study questions to receive your certificate. Janet Zimmermann's email is email@example.com
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Define hidden curriculum, and give one example of a hidden curriculum at your work place.
- List four communication support strategies effective for secondary students with ASD.
- What is a five-point scale, and what is one skill or issue you might teach via five-point scale?
- What are two strategies you learned that you will use with your students, and in what environment/situation will you use them?
View the Webinar:
Other Parts of this Training
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 01
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 02
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 03
- Programming for MS and HS Students with ASD, Part 04
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours