ASD and Literacy, Part 2: Assessing the Communication and Literacy Needs (2-part Series) (Tri-State Webinar)
Audience: Educators, Other District/School Staff | Topic: Autism, Special Education | Hosted by: Office of Special Education
Presenters: Christina R. Carnahan, Ed.D. and Pamela S. Williamson, Pd.D.
Originally aired November 13, 2014
- Gain an understanding of the Interactive to Independent Literacy Model.
- Gain knowledge about various assessments for each level of the Interactive to Independent Literacy Model.
After watching the webinar in the section called View the Webinar (upper left-side), please email Janet Zimmerman your contact information and your response to the 2 study questions receive your certificate and your contact information. Janet Zimmermann's email is email@example.com
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your District
- Your Role (teacher, para, SLP, etc.)
- Please describe thee of the five levels of the Interactive to Independent Literacy Model.
- What are the 4 steps of the assessment process?
View the Webinar:
Other Parts of this Training
- ASD and Literacy, Part 1: The Intersection of Cognition and Literacy in Students with ASD
- ASD and Literacy, Part 2: Assessing the Communication and Literacy Needs
Contact InformationJanet Zimmermann
Upon receipt of completed study questions you will receive a certificate for .75 hours