You are here
Autism Spectrum Disorder Educational Identification Training (Round 1 - Session 2)
Event Date and Time
This distance learning opportunity will be presented over four days, in three- hour segments. The training is designed to support districts in understanding how to identify students suspected of having Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), using evaluation tools to assess the triad of characteristics of ASD. Participants will learn how to build a body of evidence to support the identification of ASD (determining eligibility) in an educational setting (without using the ADOS).
- Registration is limited and will close two weeks prior to the start date. If registration is at capacity a wait list will be opened.
- Who should attend: certified school professionals involved in assessment for the educational identification of ASD,including: school psychologists, social workers, speech/language pathologists, special education teachers, occupational therapists, district administrators, and other certified staff who are part of the evaluation team. This training is not open to paraeducators.
- Attending all four sessions live is highly encouraged. The training will be recorded, but participants MUST attend at least three sessions LIVE. There will be no exceptions.
Round 1 Training Dates & Times
- Friday, September 9, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, September 16, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, September 23, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday, September 30, 2022 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Round 1 is currently full. A wait list has been started.
Participants must complete all four virtual sessions to receive a certificate of attendance (12 CDE hours). Partial credit will not be given.