You are here
UIP/ACI Online System
Other Quick Links
- UIP/ACI Online System page in Identity Management
- April 15, 2024 - The UIP template will turn over to the 2024-25 template in the UIP Online System.
- October 15, 2024 - Deadline for most schools and districts to submit 2024-2025 UIP.
- January 15, 2025 - Deadline for newly identified schools and districts to submit 2024-2025 UIP.
- UIP/ACI Online System User Set Up and Management (PDF) (updated July 2023)- A resource for Local Access Managers (LAMs) to set up users in the UIP Online Systems and manage changes to user access (e.g. a school user needs access to a new school)
- For support changing an existing user's access to a new access type in the Online System, submit the Request to Change School UIP Access form.
- IDM Password Reset
For all other issues, please contact the SIP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These resources are designed for all users and may pertain to school users who enter directly into the UIP or district users who have more administrative options.
- Online UIP User Guide (PDF) (updated August 2023) - Contains information to assist district and school users with logging in to the UIP Online System, navigating the sections and subsections of the UIP, and submitting a completed UIP.
Streamlined UIP Template - New!
We are excited to announce that the Colorado Department of Education is rolling out a streamlined Unified Improvement Plan (UIP) Template. The changes stem from consideration of feedback over time and two years of piloting from educators, administrators, and stakeholders. Please note, this template will be available as an opt-in choice for districts for the 2024-25 plan.
Key Features of New UIP Template:
- Streamlined Layout: The layout of the new template has been reorganized to better align with school and district planning processes, making it easier for users to navigate and complete.
- Clarified Instructions: Specificity has been added within the template, ensuring that users have clear guidance, samples, and resources for what information needs to be provided in each section.
- Reduced Completion Time: Sections have been shortened and consolidated to minimize redundancy and streamline the entry process, ultimately saving time for plan development.
- Enhanced Visual Appeal: The updated template features a refreshed design, with improved formatting, navigation, and readability to enhance the overall user experience.
These resources are designed to support use and understanding of the streamlined UIP template available for use in 2024-25.
- District Admin User Guide coming soon! - This resource will include instructions and screenshots to navigate giving users access to the streamlined template.
- Training and webinars- View and sign up for webinars on this page
- An informational webinar on the new template will be on March 22, 2024 at 9:30am. Register here
District Specific Resources
These resources are designed for District Admin/Users who have access to additional administrative responsibilities and are in charge of user setup/management.
- District Admin User Guide (PDF) (updated August 2023) - Includes instructions and screenshots to navigate the administrative pages for the UIP Online System, including accessing UIPs, submitting UIPs, generating reports, and using the additional administrative features.
- UIP Submissions and Online System District Dashboards Webinar (Sept 2022) - A walkthrough of how to submit school and district-level UIPs, use dashboards in the Online System to monitor submissions, and denote flexibilities