You are here
The 10th Anniversary of ICAP!
Website under construction! *
Join in the festivities:
All year, we'll be celebrating districts and schools who have built robust ICAP processes and strategies that we can scale and replicate.
Join us for Tenth Birthday Tuesdays
One Tuesday a month at 10:00 a.m., beginning in January 2020, join us for informational interviews, storytelling, and promising practices showcases. Listen live on Zoom, or find episodes uploaded here each month!
2nd Tuesday of the Month, 10:00 a.m.
Phone: 1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 287 426 526
Podcasts hosted by Lauren Jones
Colorado CTE, CCCS
Story Telling Sessions
Story Telling Sessions feature ICAP advocates and dignitaries, past and present. They'll cover their role then, their role now, their belief about ICAP, and their advice. We'll also showcase the ICAP practices of a Colorado district or school.
Quotes from January 14 Podcast
"ICAP is nationally recognized for the quality of its career and future readiness implementation policies and is being replicated across the country." - Scott Solberg
"It is only fair and equitable that every student has the opportunity to create a thoughtful plan that is unique to them. Each student deserves to have meaningful conversations, rich experiences, and thoughtful reflections which shape and develop their current and future paths." - Tracy Thompson
- Scott Stump, Assistant Secretary for Career, Technical, and Adult Education, US Department of Education of Labor, former Assistant Provost of Colorado CTE and CCCS
- Gully Stanford, retired Director of Partnerships at College In Colorado, and former Colorado P-20 Alignment Director
- Dr. Scott Solberg, National Advocate for Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) and professor of Counseling at Boston University
- Misti Ruthven, Executive Director of Student Pathways at CDE
- Dr. Rich Feller, National Advocate for Career Development (NCDA), CSU Distinguished Teaching Scholar
- Dr. Matt Gianneschi, COO and Chief of Staff of Colorado Mountain College
- Dr. Paul Thayer, Special Advisor to the Provost at CSU, former Colorado P-20 Council Member,
- Tracy Thompson, School Counselor at Peak to Peak Charter, former CSCA President and ICAP Toolkit creator
- Jon Widmier, Coordinator of Social Emotional Behavior Services at Littleton Public Schools, former School Counselor
- Tammy Lawrence, Director of Counseling at Boulder Valley Schools, former School Counselor
- Robin Russel, Graduation Guidelines Manager at CDE
- Andy Tucker, Director of Postsecondary and Workforce Readiness at CDE, former school counselor
- Other dignitaries from the P20 Council, CAP4K initiative and the 2014 ICAP Toolkit team
Showcases in 2021
Showcases feature PWR Facilitators and ICAP Awardees statewide. They'll highlight student and staff stories, show off their processes, and celebrate successes.
- January 12
- February 9
- March 9
- April 13
- May 11
This PWR Playbook is live!
- Access the PWR Playbook here, or on the navigation menu at the top, and right side of your screen.
- Consider applying for the 10th Anniversary ICAP Award.
- Check out PWR Practices submitted by your peers
- Send CDE your PWR practices, stories, videos, lesson plans, capstone frameworks, and other PWR successes: