You are here
Technical Assistance, Guidelines & FAQs
2023-24 ASCENT: New Guidance for Schools
PWR Programs and Student October Coding (September 2023)
An overview of the program, and how to code students for Student October.
Short Bytes: ASCENT (July 2023)
An overview of the program, and how to code students for Student October and Student End of Year.
Postsecondary Programs - Student End of Year - Spring 2023
An overview of postsecondary programs and Student End of Year coding patterns.
2023-24 ASCENT 101 and Estimated ITP Webinar, 10/24/22
If your school district is planning to participate in the ASCENT program next year, please review the 2023-24 ASCENT 101 and Estimated Numbers Intent to Participate (ITP) webinar to learn more about the program and get answers to frequently asked questions.
2022-23 ASCENT Student October Coding Webinar, 9/21/22
- CEAB Recommendation on Feasibility of an ASCENT Waiver Process
- ASCENT Timeline and Considerations for Schools
- DRAFT ASCENT Guidelines (PDF - updated September 2022) *The Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board will review guidelines at their October 2022 meeting.
- Attendance Verification Requirements - SB19-176 (October 2019)
- Graduation Rate Reporting Guidance (HB17-1294) – updated January 2018
- Student October Count Audit Resource Guide (CDE School Auditing Office)
- Students with Disabilities and Concurrent Enrollment (CDE Office of Special Education)
- Work-Based Learning in Concurrent Enrollment (Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board)
Frequently Asked Questions