CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
You are here
The Quality Standards for Approved Schools were developed jointly by the Colorado Department of Education and representatives of Eligible Facilities. The standards are intended to define indicators of a quality education program and to provide a framework for self-assessment and school improvement planning and to guide monitoring. The goal is that this effort will make significant improvements in the quality of educational services to students.
- Monitoring Checklist/Report (PDF)
- File Review Checklist (XLS)
- File Review Checklist - 15 and Under (XLS)
Facility Schools Report
New forms are now posted!
- Annual Report General Directions (DOC)
- Annual Report Cover Page (DOC)
- Assurances for Facility Schools (DOC)
- School Improvement Plan Template (XLS)