You are here
Technical Assistance & Support for the Colorado Online Licensing System (COOL)
Submit an Online Support Form
Educator Preparation / Multiple Measure of Content Competency Inquiries
Submit Licensing Support Request Form
Phone 720-739-3304 (7:30 am to 12:30pm, Monday-Friday)
Please Note: Multiple requests clog the system and create confusion.
- So that we may serve you quickly, if you've submitted a support request, do not call or submit another help ticket until we have responded to your first request.
- If you have left a voicemail, do not also submit a support request. This will ensure your inquiry is assigned to a single point-of-contact and eliminate duplicate requests and unnecessary work.
- If you have a pending application in the COOL system, please respond to your evaluator's request via COOL.
General Enforcement and Background Inquiries
201 East Colfax Ave., Denver, CO 80203
Important Note: Do not send application documents to this address; they must be uploaded to your application via the COOL system.
- General Educator Effectiveness inquiries
- COMPS/RANDA Support
- Leslie Burkholder, Educator Effectiveness Manager
Educator Talent Leadership
- Colleen O'Neil, Ed.D., Associate Commissioner of Educator Talent
- Darrin Bacca, Director of eLicensing and Enforcement
- Mary Bivens, Executive Director, Educator Workforce Development
- Carolyn Haug, Ph.D., Director of Research and Impact
- Tanya Klein, Director of Educator Licensure
- Tricia Majors, Director of Operations, Educator Talent
- Jennifer O'Brien, Director, Early Childhood Career Navigation