You are here
Communications Tools for the State's Accountability System
Superintendents and principals can use these resources to help explain to parents, educators and the school community the state's accountability system as well as the School and District Performance Frameworks.
- Overview of Colorado's School and District Accountability - This fact sheet designed for parents provides a brief overview of Colorado's school and district accountability system.
- Colorado's System for Identifying Schools for Support and Improvement (PDF) - This six-page document explains the state and federal accountability system and how schools receive support for improvement.
- Colorado's Growth Model (PDF). This fact sheet gives a high-level explanation of Colorado's Growth Model.
- Scale Scores and Mean Scale Scores (PDF). This fact sheet gives a high-level explanation of scale scores and mean scale scores.
- Supporting Great Schools and Districts for All Students - This fact sheet discusses Colorado's accountability system.
- Accountability Clock Fact Sheet (PDF). This fact sheet explains the Accountability Clock process for schools and districts.