You are here
ESSU-Grants Fiscal Joint Training - Handouts and Links
The CDE’s Exceptional Student Services Unit and Grants Fiscal Management Office will be hosting fiscal webinars this spring to prepare special education directors and their fiscal partners for the upcoming fiscal year. Please save the date for the following scheduled webinars:
- IDEA Federal Application Narrative and Budget Process Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This webinar will focus on the narrative and budget process and is intended for new or near new special education directors and budget personnel working with IDEA federal funding
- IDEA Maintenance of Effort Monday, May 16, 2016 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This webinar will focus on federal requirements for maintenance of effort, calculation methodologies, changes to statute and allowable exceptions and adjustments. This webinar is intended for special education directors and budget personnel working with IDEA federal funding.
- IDEA Performance Reports, Assurances and EOY Expenditure Reporting Tuesday, June 7, 2016 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This webinar will focus on aligning End of Year Performance Reports to results for students with disabilities, completing annual assurances and reporting End of Year expenditures. This webinar is intended for all special education directors and budget personnel working with IDEA federal funding. We will share new information regarding performance reports and assurances.
2015 Materials for Webinar on May 15, 2015
2014 Training Materials
- Agenda (PDF)
- Federal Application Narrative/OSEP Updates PowerPoint (PDF)
- Final Close Out Process PowerPoint (PDF)
- Breakout Session: Contracts/Maintenance of Effort PowerPoint (PDF)
- Breakout Session: Federal Application Process PowerPoint (PDF)
- IDEA Part B/Preschool and ECEA Fiscal Responsibilities Self-Assessment (PDF)
2013 Training Materials
- Federal Application Narrative Process Webinar, Recorded April 30, 2013
- Federal Application Narrative Process PowerPoint, April 30, 2013
Having trouble with this webpage?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact the Exceptional Student Services Unit at ESSU@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.