You are here
Fourteen disabilities have been identified under ECEA. NOTE: Some of these disabilities have sub-menus on the right to sort their information.
Those persons from three to twenty-one years of age who, by reason of one or more of the following conditions, are unable to receive reasonable benefit from general education.
Were You Looking For . . .?
- Culturally and/or Linguistically Diverse (CLD) Learners
- ECEA Eligibility Categories Training
- Family, School and Community Resources and Support for supporting parents and children with disabilities
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Significant Support Needs (SSN)
- Related Services
Find what you were looking for?
If you have problems with broken links or accessing the content on this page, please contact our web content coordinator Amanda Timmerman at Timmerman_A@cde.state.co.us. Please copy the URL link for this page into the email when referencing the problem you are experiencing.