You are here
Board Meeting Archives - November 11, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, this meeting was held remotely via Microsoft Teams and was live-streamed via YouTube.
- Commissioner Report
- Vote on Consent Agenda
- Public Comment: Written Public Comment will be read into the record during this time. This will be read in the order it was received for a maximum of 3 mins, with a total of 30 minutes
- Information and Discussion on the READ Act Teacher Training Requirements
- Colorado Comprehensive Literacy State Development Grant Project
- Legislative Update
- 60-minute Lunch Break
- Executive Session: The State Board of Education will convene an executive session to receive legal advice on specific legal questions pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(II) C.R.S., and on matters required to be kept confidential by federal law, rules or state statutes pursuant to 24-6-402(3)(a)(III) C.R.S.
- Vote on Innovation Zone Application Request from Education ReEnvisioned Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) on behalf of all its schools
- Vote on the New Vision Charter School vs. Thompson School District Funding Determination
- Vote on a Waiver Request from State Statutes by Academy District 20 Pursuant to 22-2-117