You are here
Event Date and Time
Join us for 4 sessions, to learn how to seamlessly incorporate Person-Centered Planning into your current transition processes. Person-Centered Planning is a process that helps students with disabilities plan for their future while also promoting self-determination. Participants will learn alternative approaches in order to convey their strengths, preferences, interests, and needs. Sessions will include an overview of Person-Centered Planning and practice using a variety of Charting the Life Course (CtLC) tools to help students reach their potential and their dreams.
Please note that there is one session "Just For Parents" to provide them with information on the person-centered planning process. Learn more about "Just for Parents".
- October 6, 2022 (3:30 - 5:00 pm)
- October 20, 2022 (3:30 - 5:00 pm)
- November 3, 2022 (3:30 - 5:00 pm)
- November 17, 2022 (3:30 - 5:00 pm)
In order to receive twelve (12) CDE contact hours (no partial credit available), participants must:
- Attend the four (4) full 1.5-hour trainings.
- Complete all session assignments (action plan with at least one student)