Performance Management provides targeted support for all districts with a Priority Improvement or Turnaround rating on the annual District Performance Framework. The office also brokers services in cooperation with other CDE units and partners. Performance managers work intensively with district leaders on improvement planning, data analysis, progress monitoring, leadership, and conditions for success in the turnaround context.
- Support the districts identified as Priority Improvement and Turnaround in continuous improvement cycle and dramatic change
- Support schools and districts that are recipients of the Tiered Intervention Grant
- Revision of diagnostic reviews for districts and schools
- Progress monitoring for districts and schools
- Fall statewide training for districts and schools on interim assessments and using data to drive improvement