You are here
2003-2004 Colorado No Child Left Behind (NCLB) StateReport Card
The Colorado Department of Education is pleased to announce the publication of the 2003-2004 No Child Left Behind State Report Card. Every year, CDE publishes a state report required by the U.S. Department of Education, which includes information about the accountability results for Colorado.
The intent of the NCLB Report Card is to better inform parents, the general public, and decision makers about the status of education in Colorado, as measured by the federal No Child Left Behind Act. Much of the data in the report is interactive, and thus the Internet proves to be the best vehicle for the report. However, hard copies of the report are available upon request
Specifically, the report includes:
- Assessment Data- the results of the reading and math state content assessments (CSAP, CSAPA and Spanish Lectura)
- Accountability Data- the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) results for the state
- Graduation Rate Data
- Federal accountability status of individual school districts in the state
- Improvement status of Title I schools in the state
- Information about teacher qualifications and percentages of classrooms taught by highly qualified teachers
Additionally, this year the Colorado Department of Education is excited to offer district and school No Child Left Behind profiles, which includes detailed information about AYP results, Improvement status, and highly qualified teachers.
- 2003-2004 Colorado No Child Left Behind (NCLB) State Report Card
- The complete 2003-2004 document. This document is 62 pages long (543 KB)
Please Note: Documents in this section are provided in Adobe PDF format.
- Section 1 - Cover, Introduction, Table of Contents, Board Members (4 pages)
- Section 2 - Assessment Data (31 pages)
- Section 3 - Accountability Data (26 pages)
- Section 4 - Highly Qualified Data (1 pages)
2002-2003 Colorado No Child Left Behind (NCLB) State Report Card
The complete 2002-2003 document. This document is 48 pages long (1.36MB)
For Additional Information Contact:
send an email