* * CDE will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 28 and Friday, Nov. 29 for the Thanksgiving holiday. * *
You are here
U.S. Department of Education Releases Fiscal Changes and Equitable Services Guidance
By Colleen Brooks, Title III EL Specialist, ESEA Programs Office
Monday, November 28, 2016 - 2:30pm
The U.S. Department of Education recently released guidance for fiscal changes and equitable services requirements under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
The guidance highlights fiscal changes to:
- Title I, Part A within-state allocations
- Title I within-district allocations
- Title II, Part A allocations
- Maintenance of effort requirements
- Transferability requirements
The guidance also provides support to states, districts, and schools by discussing the specific changes to the equitable services requirements for private school students in Title I and Title VIII.
This guidance is posted on USDE’s ESSA key resources page: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/essa/index.html
You can also find the guidance on CDE’s ESSA page: http://www.cde.state.co.us/fedprograms/essa